||Only Indian Nationals are eligible to apply.
- Upper age limit is relaxed by 5 years for SC/ST.
- Upper age limit is relaxed by 3 years for OBC, provided a copy of certificate of not belonging to creamy layer in the format prescribed by Govt. of India from a Competent Authority issued in the current year is enclosed with the application. The OBC candidates who belong to Creamy Layer are not entitled for OBC concession.
- Age relaxation upto a maximum of 5 years commensurate with their NPCIL experience will be given to contract employees who have worked with NPCIL.
- The relaxation of age for Ex-servicemen shall be as per the Government guidelines.
- Upper Age limit is relaxed upto 35 years (upto 40 years for members of Scheduled Castes/Schedules Tribes) in the case of widows, divorced women and women judicially separated from their husband who are not remarried, subject to production of a certified copy of the judgement/decree of the appropriate court to prove the fact of divorce or the judicial separation, as the case may be.
- Upper Age limit is relaxed upto 40 years for General candidates, 43 years for OBC candidates and 45 years for SC/ST candidates, in case of those who have worked on daily wages for minimum 03 refuelling outages of TAPS 1&2.
- For serving NPCIL employees, age relaxation will be as per rules.
- Upper age limit for Project Affected Persons of TAPS-1&2/TAPS-3&4 is 45 years for General candidates, 48 years for OBC candidates and 50 years for SC/ST candidates.
- Upper age limit is relaxed by 10 years for Persons with Disabilities (15 years for SC/ST and 13 yrs for OBC), subject to condition that maximum age of the applicant on the crucial date shall not exceed 56 years.
||Before submitting the online application form, the candidate must ensure that he/she fulfills all the required eligibility criteria for the post for which he/she is applying as detailed for the respective post. If the candidate is not eligible, his/her candidature will be cancelled at any stage of the recruitment process. If the candidate qualifies in the selection process and subsequently, it is found that he / she does not fulfil the eligibility criteria, his / her candidature will be cancelled and if appointed, services will be terminated without any notice or compensation.
||The cut off date for reckoning the Maximum Age Limit is 29th Jan 2016.
||All candidates belonging to ST/SC/OBC/PWD category shall produce at the time of interview; self attested copy of the caste certificate in the prescribed 'Central Government' format from the Competent Authority empowered to issue such certificates along with originals for verification. OBC candidates with certificate having the "Non-Creamy Layer Clause" will only be eligible for reservation as per Government of India orders if the caste mentioned in caste certificate appears in the Central List. Further, OBC applicants, if called for interview will have to give a self-undertaking in a format indicating that they belong to OBC (Non-creamy layer) category at the time of reporting for interview.
||The OBC candidates who belong to "Creamy layer" are not entitled for concession admissible to OBC category and such applicants should indicate their category as General only.
||The candidate's appointment will remain provisional subject to caste/tribe certificates being verified from appropriate authorities and verification of other testimonials. The candidate's services will be liable to be terminated forthwith without assigning any reason in case the above verification reveals that his/her claim for belonging to SC/ST/OBC/PWD category and other testimonials is found false. The NPCIL also reserves its right to take such further action against the candidate, as it may deem proper, for production of such a false caste certificate / testimonials.
||The prescribed essential qualifications are the minimum and the mere possession of the same does not entitle applicants to be called for Written Test and/or Interview.
||The following documents (original for verification and a self attested copy for record) along with the hard copy of the Online Application are required to be produced at time of written test/personal interview:
- Certificate - Date of Birth ( SSLC / SSC )
- Certificate/s - Qualifying degree/s & Mark-lists - as applicable
- Valid certificate of Registration with Central/ State Pharmacy Council for those who are applying for the post of Pharmacist.
- Experience certificate/s - as applicable
- No Objection Certificate (NOC) from present employer - as applicable
- Certificates - SC/ST (if applicable)
- Certificates - OBC (non creamy layer) (if applicable)
- Certificate of PWD (if applicable)
- Certificate of Project Affected Person (if applicable)
- Certificate - NPCIL contract experience (if applicable) - issued by the Contractor having mention of period of service, designation and details of job or responsibilities, work order No. of the contract and period of contract.
- Certificates – proof of appointment on daily wages for minimum 03 refuelling outages, if applicable.
||NPCIL reserves the right to cancel/restrict/enlarge/modify/alter the recruitment process, if need so arises without issuing any further notice or assigning any reason thereof. The NPCIL may at its discretion, hold re-Written test / re – interview, wherever necessary in respect of a Centre / Venue and / or all centres / candidates in case of any eventualities.
||NPCIL reserves the right not to select a candidate for a post, if suitable candidate is not found.
||Appointment of the candidate in the NPCIL will be subject to Medical fitness, satisfactory reference check and verification of Character and Antecedents and Special Security Questionnaire by the prescribed authority.
||All positions advertised under the Advt. No. TMS/HRM/02/2015 carries with it the liability to serve in any of the Units of the Corporation or at any other place in India depending upon NPCIL requirements.
||Applicants must upload their scanned copy of recent photograph in the JPG format, of size not more than 50KB and a minimum of 125 x 165 pixels (4.4 x 5.8 in cm) in dimensions. The photo uploaded will be printed on the Admit Card and only the applicant whose photo is printed on the Admit Card will be allowed to take up the Written Test.
||Applicants must also upload their scanned signature in JPG format of size not more than 20KB and a minimum of 125 x 80 pixels (4.4 x 2.9 cm) in dimensions.
||At the time of interview, the applicants have to produce all original certificates for verification of date of birth, caste, disabilities, qualification, mark-lists, experience (if any) etc along with self attested copies of all such certificates / documents (Formats can be downloaded from Downloads menu from the website). No Applicant will be interviewed, if any of the required certificates / documents are not produced.
|17.||Applicants working in Central / State Government / PSUs / Aided Institutions should bring a "No Objection Certificate" from the organisation, without which they will not be allowed to appear for the interview.
||SC/ST outstation candidates called for written examination/ interview will be paid to & fro travelling allowance of second class railway fare by the shortest route (subject to production of tickets) as per rules. However, travelling allowance is not admissible to those SC/ST candidates who are already in Central/State Government services, Central/State Government Corporation, Public Undertakings , Local Government Institutions and Panchayats and to those who have availed concession from Railways, if any, for undertaking journey for attending written examination/interview.
||The email id and mobile number entered in the online application form should remain active for at least one year. No change in the email id and mobile number will be allowed once registered.
||At any stage of this recruitment process including after recruitment or joining, if any of the following is detected, the said applicant will be liable to be disqualified, prosecuted and debarred for all appointments in NPCIL and his/her application / appointment shall be rejected forthwith:
If the applicant:
- Has provided false information or submitted false documents or
- Has suppressed relevant information or
- Does not meet the eligibility criteria prescribed for the post or
- Has resorted to unfair means during the Written/Online Test / Recruitment process or
- Is found guilty of impersonation or
- Has created disturbance affecting the smooth conduct of the Written/Online Test at the test centre or Interview venue or
- Has uploaded non-human or irrelevant photograph.
||Those candidates who have already received their marksheets/certificates are eligible to apply. In case of candidates from School/Colleges/Institutes where scores in grade point average like CGPA /SGPA etc are followed, they should produce a certificate from respective school/college/institution conveying the equivalent percentages for the respective CGPA/SGPA scores etc duly signed by Head of the school/college/institution.
||Any kind of queries/RTIs pertaining to this recruitment will be entertained only within 6 months from the date of interview. Thereafter, no such request shall be entertained.
|23.||Canvassing in any form shall be a disqualification.
||For Project Affected Candidates.
The Project Affected Person (PAP) fulfilling the requirements for any post as per advertisement should upload valid PAP certificate issued by the District Authority.
The following persons fall within the definition of PAP.
The title holder of the land/house, his spouse and dependents form a family, whose land has been acquired for TAPS 1&2/TAPS 3&4. The adults are considered as “Hissedars/Co-heirs of the ancestral property and as such are treated as families. Married daughters, cousins, nieces, nephews and grandchildren do not form part of the `family’.
The applications of such Project Affected candidates from whose family no one has got employment under PAP category in NPCIL on regular basis will only be preferred.
For posts of Asstt. Gr. 1 (HR/F&A/C&MM), the educational qualification is relaxed for PAP to - “Pass in Science or Commerce or Arts Degree with knowledge in computer application and Typing speed of 40 w.p.m. on PC”.